mandag den 2. december 2019

More and more

More and more,
I am learning the importance of taking time to 
be still and know that God is God.
I quiet my heart, fix my eyes on Jesus, 
flow with Holy Spirit, and receive what he is 
showing me and saying to me in those moments.

Thanking God for all that is right with the world is another part of my quiet time, in place of focusing on all that is wrong with the world. Looking for the good. Thanking him for the parts of my life that are going really well...seeing those blessings in detail, and letting myself feel the goodness of God in them.

I take time to breathe deep and release anxiety all throughout the day and when I lay down to sleep at night. 
It makes such a difference. 
Take time to let go of your cares. 
Rest and receive the love of God.
He cares for you,

Sendt fra min iPhone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.