mandag den 27. april 2020

Til Finland til efteråret

Dear Hannele
I've been looking at the calendar. If my exhibit is from 14/10/18/11, does that mean there is varnishing 14/10 and when do I hang up?

In that case, I would suggest that I arrive with the exhibition 21/9 and take home 19/10. How is the weather during that period? Can I cast a sculpture there?

  Then I'll come back in November and pick up my exhibit again a week around Nov. 18 and see the eternal darkness but only a short time. It will be exciting to see this natural phenomenon but I do not know how to react to it so only a week ...

Here in the country it is autumn holiday week 42 from 14/10 and there Lars will come.

Could it be a preliminary plan?

Hug from Lotte

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.