tirsdag den 26. maj 2020

Jonathan


Dear Jonathan

I have a Gallery and studeo in Copenhagen and I have made 2 light readymade skulptures to my 2 windows to participate. I have spread the exhibition online and know more artists participate and some normal people put candles in their window 31 may. I made the skulptures to day. When I have taken a photo I can send it to you.
Best regards from
Artist Lotte Kjøller from Denmark
www.Lk-kunst.dk and
www.galleri-Lk-kunst.dk


Hi Lotte!


That is so wonderful to hear! I'm excited that the project has taken off the way it has.


You should know, however, that I am just one of the participating artists-- the exhibition is organizer by the Holocenter here in New York City, and curated by Martina Mrongovius.


You can check out the details here: http://holocenter.org/light-windows


There is a link for those who want to participate to fill out a form and get included in the listing and map. If you have anymore questions you can email the Holocenter directly.


Best of luck and please feel free to keep in touch if I can help in any other way!


Sincerely,
Jonathan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.